Friday, May 7, 2010

Tomorrow is another day, Day 366

So the period at the end of the sentence has been placed. What a long strange trip its been! It is impossible for me to sum up the last year, and in a way I am thankful that I don't have to because here it is. Many things happened- trips, death, tears, joy, laughter, art, teaching, the purchase of a business, retirement, the beach, the four seasons, birth, conversations, many many meals, and most importantly love which is the glue that binds this project together. It was difficult for me to think about choosing the last image for this project, but in the end it was very easy. There was only one that really worked visually and metaphorically. A simple gesture with tremendous significance for me.

Thank you for viewing.

2 comments:

  1. May every dream of yours find itself closer to you in the coming year. You are a bright light. I know that you will shine even brighter . . .

    Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a pleasure. I'll miss checking the site at night or on my way to work in the morning. I can't wait to see the next project :-)
    Seena

    ReplyDelete