Monday, January 18, 2010

The big picture, Day 256

I have been struggling to pick-up my camera each day and stop long enough to take photos. Some how I have managed to do it, but there have been a few days where I just didn't know how in the world I would find something half way decent to photograph...but then I did! A couple nights back I decided to look over the entire project in reverse and I have to say that I am excited that I have stuck with the project. I can remember something from each day that I would have forgotten otherwise. Like the day I ran around kissing all the windows in my studio to make it look like my lipstick smudge was floating in the air trying to capture it on my CCD, or the night I drove home in a snowstorm and I could barely see 5 feet in front of the car, or Nicolai picking peaches off my neighbor's tree. All those moments that would probably be lost but now I have some how visually captured and mean so much more than just the photo. So I trudge forward with this in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment