Monday, October 5, 2009

Finding the way, Day 151

I am sitting at my computer at a loss for words to accompany today's image. I have found this to be true for the last few weeks or so. It's not that I don't want to write it's just that I really have no clue as to what to say. My mind has been elsewhere and it has shown in my images and in my entries. Today I went back to slinging my camera over my shoulder and taking it with me EVERYWHERE- even while I was teaching. I almost always have it with me, but lately it hasn't always been easily accessible. I photographed the darkroom sink, empty plastic film reels, the view outside the train, Gerald and Nico taking a walk, my neighborhood, and the fallen leaves on the ground. Although I really haven't strayed far, it has been good for me to get back to my basic principals for this project (and I ended up writing about something too).

No comments:

Post a Comment