Sunday, October 4, 2009

Struggle, Day 150

These past few week I have been feeling like I am having a tough time holding it all together. And to be honest I am not sure that I am doing the best job. I am struggling with my jobs, being an artist, a mother, a friend, and a spouse. Once school began in August my world changed drastically and I haven't adjusted yet. I can barely keep up with it all and this makes me feel frozen at times. I keep waiting for life to slow down, but it doesn't. If it did, would I feel bored? Or perhaps I wouldn't have anything to complain about...

3 comments:

  1. There once was a mountain that could not be passed. It kept the people on either side away from each other. It was sad because there was so much between them, but they had no way of getting to each other. So they decided to build train tracks over this mountain. Some thought that this was crazy. Why build train track when you didn't even own a train? They paid no mind to this. They knew that if they built the tracks that the train would eventually come. They just had to believe in what could happen next . . . Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think people are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete