Thursday, October 29, 2009

Retracing, Day 175

Today I had an unsettling experience. I was at work in my office and I left to go do something. So I walked down to the basement of the building, but when I got there I had absolutely no recollection as to why I went down there in the first place. It took me several minutes and retracing my steps to figure out what I had initially set out to do. It's not like I haven't experienced this before, most people I assume can probably relate, but it was the not knowing for several minutes that really shook me. My mom would call this "having a senior moment."

2 comments:

  1. I had one of those last week. Usually on Friday mornings I read with a group of kindergarten kids - well last week I just forgot about it. Unbelievable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so unlike you! And you with an iphone to keep you organized!

    ReplyDelete