Friday, May 22, 2009

Green with..., Day 16

Last week at the hospital while visiting my father, my brother read our horoscopes. This is a family tradition when we are together. This particular day all of them seemed rather pertinent for everyone. I saved the page from the newspaper because it was the most interesting one I have had recently.

TAURUS: This is the way things are and they will never stay this way. That's life and you're learning to not only expect its transient nature, but to love it.

This really sums up the last few months for me, but it has been, and will continue to be a tough lesson. But at the same time, one that I am thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't started using an Horoscope mobile app? Download The Most Accurate Horoscope App (Works on iOS or Android)

    ReplyDelete