Friday, June 5, 2009

Keeping it together, Day 30

Today I have hit day 30 posting to this blog. This is a milestone for me because I wasn't sure if I could actually follow through (I still have 11 more months to go). It has been nice knowing that people are watching out there on the world wide web because it holds me accountable to my project! My mom asked me if it has been tough keeping up with it and in all honestly it hasn't. It has been a lot of fun and definitely challenging at times, but I really am enjoying myself. I think I have fallen in love with photography all over again. Around age 14 I began writing in a journal, but when I had my son I found it difficult to write. Every time I sat down I felt overwhelmed because there was so much to document or write about. I think posting to this blog comes a bit easier because the image leads the writing and the images are captured throughout the day. The images connect but they are random, just like the writing is random. It's not really about "the day" and what I did, but random thoughts sparked by the imagery. How this image of my glue container and brush inspired me today, I am not exactly sure...I guess it just means that I am working.

No comments:

Post a Comment