Saturday, June 6, 2009

Not Red, Day 31

When I was born I was completely bald, but as my hair grew it came in blond. Then it gradually turned to strawberry blond. I remember my very first gray hair. I was about 23 years old and a co-worker spotted it. I yanked it out and immediately swallowed it hoping that it would act as a vaccination against others, but it didn't work for long. Now my hair is many shades of gray, brown, red and blond. People ask me all the time where my son gets his strawberry blond hair. Most of the time I just don't understand how they can ask such a question, but maybe it's just that I don't understand my current hair color.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is as colorful as your personality Mia. Dinner was fun and yummy. I'm working on figuring out my "personal History" blog. How do I reverse the order that the images appear? I'd like to have the first post at the top. Ah, technology.

    ReplyDelete